Tour off the beaten tracks, tasting the best Iberian Ham pairing it with selected Spanish wines. Tour experience handed by native Madrilian. Learn about Spanish wine and discover traditional Iberian Ham houses in Madrid
Tour time: 7:00 pm
Plaza Isabel II
Estatua de Isabel II
- Visit one the most famous House of Ham
- Learn all about the wide range of Ham (Jamón) and its related products
- Taste several cuts of Iberian meats like chorizo, salchichón, or ham paired with Manchego cheese
During this 2.5-hour tour, taste several cuts of Iberian meats like chorizo, salchichón, lomo, and ham paired with Manchego cheese and other classic tapas. As you do so, learn about the fascinating history and culture of wine, the differences between each type of ham you can find in the market and master how to shop for them like a local. In our Ham´s Tour: We´ll visit Emblematic and High Quality Jamonerías (Home of Ham).
Do you know the difference between Jamón Serrano and JamónIbérico? Do you know the difference between Jamón and Paletilla? We´ll explain it to you. Learn all about the wide range of Ham (Jamón) and its related products. We´ll show you where are the Jamón Ibérico´s 4 protected Qualified Appellation of Origin in Spain. Taste & See how a Professional Ham Cutter carves those delicious thin slices with his special long knife.You will experience first-hand why Iberian ham (Black hoof) is so delicious and unique… and also healthy.
We will taste Spanish olive oil virgin extra, and we will learn and taste the most tipycal lunch in Madrid: cocido madrileño (madrilian stew). If you are in Madrid don´t miss the chance to experience with friends and family what’s behind the most delicious ham in the world! Taste, learn and enjoy!
DEPARTURE TIME & DURATION
• From April to March, every day.
• Departures at 12:30 pm.
• Approximately 2.5 hours.
• € 55 per person.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• Foodie specialized Local Guide.
• Iberian Ham, cured meats, Tapas and cheese tasting.
• Spanish wines tasting.
• Taste Spanish olive oil virgin extra.
• Glass of wine, beer, or soft drinks in each Bar / Jamonerías.
• Explanations about Spanish Ham & Wine Culture.
• Explications and taste the cocido madrileño (madrilian stew).
• English & Spanish speaking tour guide.
GOOD TO KNOW
• Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking.
• This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
• You need to book at least 24 hours in advance.
• Comfortable shoes are recommend.
• Remember to go to the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time.
• This tour is available in English every day.
• The confirmation email is intended to be used as a booking receipt. You can print or present a copy of it on your smartphone or tablet.
WHO WILL GO?
|Order inscription||Name||Surname||Date||Start time||End Time||Reserved places|