Tapas Cooking Class in Madrid is the perfect experience to share with friend and family. It is also a great gift to cooking enthusiasts. Enjoy learning how to cook up to six different recipes of the Spanish cuisine
Monday to Saturday: 5:30 pm.
Calle de Moratín, 11.
- Learn how to cook one of the most famous Spanish 'tapas'
- Complete the experience by learning how to cook other traditional Spanish recipes
- Have a great time with your friend or family cooking and tasting the best Spanish food
THE TAPAS COOKING CLASS
Tapas Cooking Class in Madrid is the perfect experience to share with friend and family. It is also a great gift for gourmets, foodies or cooking enthusiasts. Enjoy learning how to cook up to six different recipes of the Spanish cuisine and get some tips to improve your cooking skills. Impress your friends back home, offering them a Tapas dinner cooked by yourself.
Learn how to cook the original Spanish tapas guided by an expert English-speaking chef or spanish chef. Get tips to improve your cooking skills from professionals while enjoying drinking and eating. Cook alongside a partner a seasonal list of six traditional and tasty tapas.
In this practical lesson you'll prepare to 6 traditional tapas, like the popular tortilla de patatas (Spanish potato omelet), mejillones en vinagreta (mussels vinaigrette), chorizos a la sidra (sausage in cider sauce), gambas al ajillo (garlic shrimp), patatas bravas (potatoes with spicy sauce) and pa amb tomàquet (tomato bread with cured ham).
Not previous cooking experience is required, since each participant cooks with a partner and at their own pace.
how long is it?
• Four hours.
• Adults: 70 euros.
• Children (6-15): 35 euros.
• Includes recipe booklet, dinner and drinks.
• You need to book at least 24 hours in advance.
• For any queries related to this service please contact us by phone ([+34] 696 700 341) or via email (email@example.com).
WHO WILL GO?
|Order inscription||Name||Surname||Date||Start time||End Time||Reserved places|
- M Mishell T. (United States) The cook showed our group how to prepare typical Spanish tapas, including sangria. Her English is exceptional and her recipes are very easy to follow. I have made her tapas several times and the results are consistently delicious. I heartily recommend this for any cooking enthusiasts. If your spouse is a non-cook, then the sangria will keep them happy.
- A Alanis B. (United Kingdom) We went on a tapas making course and it was brilliant. The chef, was excellent and had great English. We made three tapas dishes that would be simple enough to make again at home. A great way to spend a few hours in the city!
- D Denis C (France) Went to this cooking class with my college son while visiting Madrid, we both had a wonderful time, the food we made was the best of every thing we ate, Our instructors were pleasant and made us feel so comfortable , and we learned some great new recipes. And I even myself who does a lot of cooking, learned a few new tricks. Over all, I would highly recommend this to anyone traveling in Madrid.
- K Keith F (New Zealand) We attended a tapas class and are really glad we did. We waited until the appointed time when our hostess came down to greet us and take us up to the kitchen - ON TIME!!! She was quick to oblige and worked us through 4 very typical tapas with great patience and when finished we dined on our masterpieces. She emailed the recipes to us. We highly recommend and wouldn't hesitate to return.