From the hand of a bilingual art historian discovers one of the most important private art collections in the world
A chauffeur moves you to the starting point of the tour on a luxury car and take you back to the hotel after the tour ended
Between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm
- Tour of the masterpieces of this collection at the Palacio de Buenavista
- A professional guide will meet you in the lobby of the hotel and will guide you through the museum
- Transfer to the museum in a luxury car with chauffeur
Thysen Bornemisza Art Gallery was established thanks to one of the greatest private art collection in the world. We invite you to come with us along this tour to visit the masterpieces of this exhibition situated in the amazing building Palacio de Buenavista which was remodeled by the architect Rafael Moneo.
For over 1 hour and 45 minutes, we will walk along its rooms, focusing on a wide selection of essential paintings, as well as we will discover the work of brilliant artist like Jan van Eyck, Durero, Botticelli, Rafael, el Greco, Ribera, Caravaggio, Rubens, Rembrandt, Wateau, Courbet, Manet, Monet, Degas, Hooper, Kandinsky, Mondrian, Matisse, Picasso, Salvador Dalí, Joan Miró and Pollock.
We will find out which is the History of Art and Paintings, from Renaissance to Contemporary Age. You cannot miss this experience.
How does it work?
• Our guide awaits you at the lobby of the hotel before embarking on the tour.
• A chauffeur will transfer you to the Thyssen Museum in high-end vehicles.
• Once the tour ended the chauffeur will take you back to your hotel.
*If you choose to move on your own, our professional guide will wait you at the main entrance of the Thyssen Museum.
how long is it?
• Two hours.
• You need to book at least 24 hours in advance.
• For groups of 5 people contact us to make your reservation (email: email@example.com)
WHO WILL GO?
|Order inscription||Name||Surname||Date||Start time||End Time||Reserved places|