From the hand of a Art historian bilingual discover one of the most beautiful museums and its collection of paintings by the Valencian painter Joaquin Sorolla
A chauffeur moves you to the starting point of the tour on a luxury car and take you back to the hotel after the tour ended
Between 12:00 am and 6:00 pm
- A unique tour of a building with history and the masterpieces of the Valencian painter
- A professional guide will meet you in the lobby of the hotel and will guide you through the museum
- Transfer to the museum in a luxury car with chauffeur
Sorolla Art Gallery is one of our favorite places in the city of Madrid, apart from being a really beautiful gallery which it is worth to visit. The building is located in the original family home designed by the artist. It is a XIX century mansion along with a cozy garden.
There is point in visiting the interior, especially, the shinning study, the living room, the dining room, all the furniture, pottery, sculptures and the different exhibition rooms. When you hang around the small palace, it comes to your mind the lifestyle of XIX century Spanish bourgeoisie.
Needless to say that not only the building deserves to be visited, but the painting collection of Joaquin Sorolla it is worthy. All his masterpieces are hanged at the walls of the mansion.
An unforgettable experience. A historian expert in art will walk with you along the visit.
How does it work?
• Our guide awaits you at the lobby of the hotel before embarking on the tour.
• A chauffeur will transfer you to the Sorolla Museum in a high-end vehicle.
• Once the tour ended the chauffeur will take you back to your hotel.
*If you choose to move on your own, our professional guide will wait you to the main entrance of the Sorolla Museum.
how long is it?
• Two hours.
• You need to book at least 24 hours in advance.
• For groups of 5 people contact us to make your reservation (email: email@example.com)
WHO WILL GO?
|Order inscription||Name||Surname||Date||Start time||End Time||Reserved places|