Enjoy a wonderful route of 3 hours duration by Madrid in a comfortable electric bike visiting different places of tourist and cultural interest and visit the stadium of the best team in the world, the Real Madrid.
Plaza de San Miguel, 2
- A wonderful route of 3 hours duration by Madrid which includes a visit to Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
- Ride through Cibeles square
- See the key places of Real Madrid within the stadium
- Look at the exhibits inside the Museum of the stadium to learn more about the history of the club
Meet with your guide in the center of Madrid and begin with an orientation session to familiarize yourself with your electric bicycle. Once you feel comfortable, you can follow your guide through downtown to the Santiago Bernabeu stadium, home of the Real Madrid Football Club. While you ride through Madrid, the guide will show you some of the main attractions of the city. Head down Arenal street and pass by the Puerta del Sol, the bustling square of the center of Madrid in the heart of the historical center. Pass by the Plaza de Cibeles, where Real Madrid fans go to celebrate the important victories and stroll through the large and impressive city of Madrid and see the Paseo de la Castellana and the Paseo de Recoletos.
Get off of your bike at the Santiago Bernabeu stadium and learn the history from your guide. Built in 1947, the stadium has become one of the most prestigious football stadiums of the world: also the stadium where several European finals have been disputed like the 1982 FIFA World Cup. The main attractions of the stadium include the locker rooms, where acclaimed players such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale and Sergio Ramos prepare for matches as well as the presidents box where many dignitaries sit to watch the matches. See the benches where the players of the home and visiting team sit and admire the collection of cups in the trophy room. The stadium has a Museum, so be sure to visit and see the objects that document the history of the club.
Go to the coffee shop of the stadium to enjoy a coffee and then meet with your guide at the pre-arranged time just outside of the stadium. Get back onto the electric bike and make the journey back to the starting point in the center of Madrid, where the tour ends.
DEPARTURE TIME & DURATION
• Daily departures from 10:00 am.
• Approximate duration: 3 hours.
• Adults: 68 € per person (minimun 2 people).
• Children (10-15): 62 € per person.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• Electric Bike, helmet and padlock hire.
• Map of the center of Madrid, raincoats and baskets.
• Santiago Bernabeu Stadium and Museum admission.
• Professional English/Spanish bilingual guide.
• Please wear comfortable shoes.
• Tours can be slightly longer or shorter than stated.
• Minimun age to do the tours, 10 years old (28kg) - maximun 75 years old.(110kg)
• You need to book at least 24 hours in advance.
• Remember to go to the meeting point 10 minutes before departure time.
• For any queries related to this service please contact us via email [firstname.lastname@example.org o (+34) 696 700 341].
• The confirmation email is intended to be used as a booking receipt. You can print or present a copy of it on your smartphone or tablet.
WHO WILL GO?
|Order inscription||Name||Surname||Date||Start time||End Time||Reserved places|