Retiro Park is a green oasis in the center of Madrid. With its classicist gardens, the rose garden, its French parterre with a bald cypress of 400 years old,... And also its architecture: the Palace of Velázquez, the Crystal Palace, the Big Pond, ... No You can miss it if you are in Madrid!
Plaza de San Miguel, 2
- Discover the ponds, statues and water features of Retiro Park
- Cycle the wide avenues of Madrid's green oasis
- See the Fallen Angel statue and Crystal Palace
- Look at the façade of the Prado Museum & go to the Literary Quarter
Escape the busy city streets of Madrid and enjoy a 2-hour electric bike tour of Retiro Park. Discover the green lungs of the city in the heart of its arts and museum district. Cycle a green oasis in the heart of the city, and glide gracefully down the Barrio de las Letras (Literature Quarter). Learn more about some of Spain's major literary figures, such as Cervantes and Lope de Vega. Continue to the Prado Museum via Calle de las Huertas. Admire the façade of Spain's temple of Spanish art.
See one of the most beautiful churches in Madrid as you pass the Iglesia de los Jerónimos. Once inside the park, discover a lovely pond, a crystal palace, and a monument to the Fallen Angel. Apart from its monuments, Retiro Park is an ideal place to experience an electric bike on the large avenues. As you depart the park, see sights such as Alcala Gate, Cibeles Palace and Puerta del Sol in the true heart of the city.
DEPARTURE TIME & DURATION
• Daily departures every hour from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
• Approximate duration: 2 hours.
• 29 € per person (minimun 2 people).
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• Electric Bike, helmet and padlock hire.
• Map of the center of Madrid, raincoats and baskets.
• Professional English/Spanish bilingual guide.
• Please wear comfortable shoes.
• Tours can be slightly longer or shorter than stated.
• Minimun age to do the tours, 10 years old (28kg) - maximun 75 years old.(110kg)
• You need to book at least 24 hours in advance.
• Remember to go to the meeting point 10 minutes before departure time.
• For any queries related to this service please contact us via email [email@example.com o (+34) 696 700 341].
• The confirmation email is intended to be used as a booking receipt. You can print or present a copy of it on your smartphone or tablet.
WHO WILL GO?
|Order inscription||Name||Surname||Date||Start time||End Time||Reserved places|