From the hand of a professional guide you will discover the most important collection of contemporary art of our country
A chauffeur moves you to the starting point of the tour on a luxury car and take you back to the hotel after the tour ended
Between 10:00 am and 6:30 pm
Reina Sofía Museum
- An exceptional tour to the best collection of contemporary art in the country
- A professional guide will meet you in the lobby of the hotel and will guide you through the museum
- Transfer to the museum in a luxury car with chauffeur
The National Art Center Museum Reina Sofia houses the most important collection of Spain contemporary art: Juan Gris, Joan Miró, Salvador Dalí and Pablo Picasso among many others. We offer a tour through the history of Spanish art during the first half of the twentieth century.
Art historians with a firsthand knowledge of the hidden secrets of this museum will accompany you. The Guernica is the most important work that the Reina Sofia has.
We will show you how to approach the secrets of its creation and its significance for the history of painting and culture in Spain.
How does it work?
• Our guide awaits you at the lobby of the hotel before embarking on the tour.
• A chauffeur will transfer you to the Prado Museum in high-end vehicles.
• Once the tour ended the chauffeur will take you back to your hotel.
*If you choose to move on your own, our professional guide will wait you at the front door of the Reina Sofia Museum, next to the stairs.
how long is it?
• Two hours.
• You need to book at least 24 hours in advance.
• For groups of 5 people contact us to make your reservation (email: email@example.com)
WHO WILL GO?
|Order inscription||Name||Surname||Date||Start time||End Time||Reserved places|