From the hand of a professional bilingual guide you will contact the masterpieces that have the Prado Museum its international prestige
A chauffeur moves you to the starting point of the tour on a luxury car and take you back to the hotel after the tour ended
Between 10:00 am and 5:30 pm
National Prado Museum
- A unique tour of the masterpieces that have given the Prado its international prestige
- A professional guide will meet you in the lobby of the hotel and will guide you through the museum
- Transfer to the museum in a luxury car with chauffeur
This visit to the National Prado Museum allows the visitors to have contact with the masterpieces that have given this museum its international prestige. The Descent by Roger Van der Weiden, The Knight of the hand on the chest by El Greco, The Bacchanal by Tiziano, San Andres by Rivera, The Delicious Garden by El Bosco, The Shootings of May 3rd by Goya, among many others, and also an excellent collection of paintings by Velázquez, which stands out above all other Las Meninas. In short, a fascinating walk through the history of European painting.
How does it work?
• Our guide awaits you at the lobby of the hotel before embarking on the tour.
• A chauffeur will transfer you to the Prado Museum in high-end vehicles.
• Once the tour ended the chauffeur will take you back to your hotel.
*If you choose to move on your own, our professional guide will wait you at Velázquez's door in the Prado Museum, next to the statue of the painter.
how long is it?
• Two hours.
• You need to book at least 24 hours in advance.
• For groups of 5 people contact us to make your reservation (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
WHO WILL GO?
|Order inscription||Name||Surname||Date||Start time||End Time||Reserved places|