Enjoy the magic that Madrid hides at night on board the legendary Seat 600. During the 2 hours you will visit the most emblematic places of the city thanks to this tour. What are you waiting for to live a different night?
Where you are staying
- Get into the legendary Seat 600 on this night tour through the most emblematic areas of the capital
- The guide will inform you about the most interesting places visited
- This 2-hour tour includes photos that are sent by mail
Do you want to know the city in a different and fun way? With this night tour you can do it aboard one of the most charismatic cars and 'Made in Spain', the mythical Seat 600. A trip to the past aboard the classic 50's, 60's and 70's where you will visit the main points of interest of the city and in which, in addition, you will be able to take you photos of your experience to show a little before the friends. Cheer up!
We will visit the Puerta de Alcalá or the Puerta del Sol, the Plaza Mayor, the Barrio de las Letras or Madrid de los Austrias, San Miguel Market, Cava Baja, La Latina. In short, an unparalleled tourist experience. Whether you are from Madrid or you come from tourism, we want to see you aboard the Seat 600 and enjoy a special day.
DEPARTURE TIME & DURATION
• Daily departures every hour from 8:00 pm to 2:00 am.
• Approximate duration: 2 hours.
• € 104.50 (maximum 3 people).
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• Your guide will pick you up at the hotel / apartment where you are staying in the center of Madrid.
• The tour includes a guide that will take the 600 and will be counting and stopping at emblematic places of the route.
• Stops are taken to take pictures that are sent by mail.
• You need to book at least 12 hours in advance.
• For any queries related to this service please contact us via email [email@example.com o (+34) 696 700 341].
• The confirmation email is intended to be used as a booking receipt. You can print or present a copy of it on your smartphone or tablet.
WHO WILL GO?
|Order inscription||Name||Surname||Date||Start time||End Time||Reserved places|