Discover in this walking tour the most emblematic buildings from the Renaissance and Baroque period of Madrid. Habsburg is the name given to Madrid when the Habsburg dynasty reigned in Spain. Includes entrance and guided tour to Royal Palace
Tour time: 9:00 am
Calle San Nicolás, 15
Plaza de Ramales
- Discover the most emblematic buildings and places of the Renaissance and the Baroque of Madrid
- Includes bilingual guide + access to the Royal Palace + drink
Discover in this walking tour the most emblematic buildings from the Renaissance and Baroque period of Madrid. Habsburg is the name given to Madrid when the Habsburg dynasty reigned in Spain. This reign began with Charles I, who enriched the city with palaces and monuments. Later on, Philip II made it the capital of Spain and the city grew dramatically. The journey through the Renaissance and Baroque style buildings of this era is perhaps one of the most picturesque and representative of Madrid.
During the tour, we will stop at one of the most emblematic Cafés of this popular area of Madrid, where you will be offered a drink.
GUIDED VISIT TO THE ROYAL PALCE WITH PREFERRED ACCESS
The Royal Palace was built in the XVIII century upon the ancient fortress of the Habsburg, built on Baroque Italian style. It is one of the most beautiful and best preserved palaces in Europe and a symbol of the permanence and consolidation of Madrid as the capital of the Kingdom. The Palace was the official residence of the Spanish Monarchy from 1765 to 1931. To date, the most stunning receptions of the Spanish Crown are celebrated here: audiences, dinner parties, signature of agreements and the traditional ceremony of presentation of Credential Letters from foreign ambassadors to His Majesty the King.
DEPARTURE TIME & DURATION
• Departures at 10:00 am.
• 3.5 hours approximately.
• Adults: 52 €.
• Kids (6-15): 39 €.
• Senior (+65): 47 €.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• Official bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
• Free drink at Hard Rock Café during the tour.
• Entrance and guided tour to Royal Palace.
GOOD TO KNOW
• You need to book at least 24 hours in advance.
• Comfortable shoes are recommend.
• Remember to go to the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time.
• This tour is available in English every day.
• The confirmation email is intended to be used as a booking receipt. You can print or present a copy of it on your smartphone or tablet.
WHO WILL GO?
|Order inscription||Name||Surname||Date||Start time||End Time||Reserved places|