Enjoy this two-hour tour in which you will tour the history of Madrid sitting on a comfortable electric bike with pedal assist. During the trip you will see the most emblematic streets, squares and monuments of the city
Plaza de San Miguel, 2
- Enjoy driving a vehicle of clean and sustainable energy
- Visit the amazing Templo de Debod that dates back 2,200 years
- Admire the Deco style of the busy San Miguel Market
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Take your confortable electric bike with pedal assist and begin a tour that will take you through the history of Madrid, Spain’s capital since 1561. Experience an eco-friendly journey from the House of the Habsburg to the 21st century. Explore sights including the Plaza de Puerta Cerrada, the site of a Christian wall built centuries ago. Departing from Plaza San Miguel, you’ll glide along the narrow streets to Calle Toledo and Plaza del Conde de Barajas, where you’ll find a number of artisan shops. Discover one of the city’s gastronomic centers at the ornate San Miguel Market. Navigate the cobblestones of Plaza Mayor, the heart of the 17th-century city center, and marvel at Casa y Torre de los Lujanes, the oldest civilian building in the city.
Enjoy the view of Plaza de Oriente right between the Royal Palace and the Royal Opera Theater. and Plaza de la Armeria where you can see the main entrance of the Palace and the Cathedral of Almudena. Don't forget the marvelous Sabatini Gardens and Campo del Moro.
Ride your e-bike along the Manzanares River, away from the traffic and the crowds, enjoying the tranquility of the area and the freedom to ride where you please. Keep up with the other members of the group without suffering even if you do not have the same endurance. and visit the best sights of the city without ending exhausted or needing to take a shower. The final stop of the tour is a visit to Madrid’s Egyptian temple, the Templo de Debod.
DEPARTURE TIME & DURATION
• Daily departures every hour from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
• Approximate duration: 2 hours.
• 29 € per person (minimun 2 people).
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• Electric Bike, helmet and padlock hire.
• Map of the center of Madrid, raincoats and baskets.
• Professional English/Spanish bilingual guide.
• Please wear comfortable shoes.
• Tours can be slightly longer or shorter than stated.
• Minimun age to do the tours, 10 years old (28kg) - maximun 75 years old.(110kg)
• You need to book at least 24 hours in advance.
• Remember to go to the meeting point 10 minutes before departure time.
• For any queries related to this service please contact us via email [firstname.lastname@example.org o (+34) 696 700 341].
• The confirmation email is intended to be used as a booking receipt. You can print or present a copy of it on your smartphone or tablet.
WHO WILL GO?
|Order inscription||Name||Surname||Date||Start time||End Time||Reserved places|