Get the most out of your stay in Madrid with the city's Official Segway Tour. A team of well-trained guides and dedicated staff invite you to glide through the beautiful Centro of Madrid.
(9 km | 2 hours)
- An original and different way to discover Madrid with a professional guide
- Discover the feeling of freedom and comfort provided by the Segway
- Explore corners of the Hapsburgs Madrid, the Literary Quarter or the 'Triangle of Art'
DESCRIPTION & ITINERARY
The two-hour Madrid Segway Tour takes you to Madrid Centro, which has been Spain's center of power since several hundred years and is the capital’s most important district in terms of history and culture. Accompanied by a knowledgeable guide, you will visit major sights such as the Plaza Mayor, the royal palace and the San Miguel food market. Your guide will explain the places you visit, connecting them to Madrid's and Spain's history and assist you with anything you need during the tour.
Itinerary: Plaza España — Royal Palace — Almudena Cathedral — San Miguel Market — Plaza Mayor — Literary Quarter — Prado Museum — Cibeles Fountain — Puerta del Sol — Royal Theatre — Plaza España.
HOW ITS WORK?
• Meet your guide in front of the Cervantes Monument, in Plaza España.
• Go together to the Tour Operator's office in Calle Martín de los Heros, 13, close to the Plaza.
• Segway Training: Helmet fits? Let's move on to the 5 minute Training.
59 €. 49 €
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• An experienced guide will accompany you throughout.
• Helmet + free water.
• Safety training by Segway experts.
• Shoes Comfortable: closed shoes are preferable to sandals and high heels in order to get the most enjoyable Segway experience.
• Weather Luckily you will enjoy a lot of sun in Madrid, just be sure you protect yourself sufficiently against the exposure during the tour.
• If the tour is cancelled due to weather conditions you can change the date or ask for a refund.
WHO WILL GO?
|Order inscription||Name||Surname||Date||Start time||End Time||Reserved places|