Enjoy this beautiful route on an electric bike along the new green corridor of Madrid that runs next to the sidewalk of the Manzanares River. Marveled of the architecture of Madrid and its 7 major bridges. A two-hour journey through a unique environment
Plaza de San Miguel, 2
- Marveled of the architecture of Madrid and its 7 major bridges
- Enjoy the green route more famous and popular in the city
- Relax with the assistance that gives you driving a vehicle of energy sustainable
Hop on to your electric bike and enjoy a ride that will take you to the newest part of the city. Once the innermost ring road of Madrid, the busiest road in Spain and famous for its traffic jams, it’s now a beautiful pedestrian promenade.
Your journey begins in the Royal Palace, once home to the Spanish kings and their court. Passing by the Sabatini Gardens, from where you will have a beautiful view of the palace, and going through Cuesta de San Vicente, you will reach the San Vicente Gate, one of the remaining gates from the 18th-century city wall. After crossing the King's Bridge, once used by the king to get from the palace to his private hunting ground Casa de Campo, enjoy an hour's ride seeing what the river has to offer.
After the King’s Bridge, you will reach the oldest bridge in town, Segovia’s Bridge. Pass by the old Atlético de Madrid stadium, Toledo’s Bridge and the newest and most futuristic bridge, Arganzuela. Discover the beautiful Arganzüela park, where the urban beach of Madrid is in summer, and explore its parks, fountains and gardens. On the way back you'll also pass by the Virgen del Puerto Church.
DEPARTURE TIME & DURATION
• Daily departures every hour from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
• Approximate duration: 2 hours.
• 29 € per person (minimun 2 people).
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• Electric Bike, helmet and padlock hire.
• Map of the center of Madrid, raincoats and baskets.
• Professional English/Spanish bilingual guide.
• Please wear comfortable shoes.
• Tours can be slightly longer or shorter than stated.
• Minimun age to do the tours, 10 years old (28kg) - maximun 75 years old.(110kg)
• You need to book at least 24 hours in advance.
• Remember to go to the meeting point 10 minutes before departure time.
• For any queries related to this service please contact us via email [firstname.lastname@example.org o (+34) 696 700 341].
• The confirmation email is intended to be used as a booking receipt. You can print or present a copy of it on your smartphone or tablet.
WHO WILL GO?
|Order inscription||Name||Surname||Date||Start time||End Time||Reserved places|