Madrid's old town breathes a mixture of stories and Madrid City Running Tour passes through them all ... Join! Put on your sneakers and you're on your way to discover the nicest and most emblematic squares, parks and streets of Madrid, with our Center Running Tour
From 11:00 am to 12:30 pm
Metro Plaza de Callao
- A route that will give you an excellent impression of what Madrid offers
- The Madrid Center Running Tour is suitable for runners of all levels
- It begins and ends at the mouth of Metro Plaza de Callao
Madrid's fascinating history as the capital of one of the world's greatest empires is still reflected by the large collection of architectural heritage, spread throughout the city. The different stages Spain has been through are perfectly recognizable in the different parts of the historic centre. Do the Center Running Tour through majestic Madrid with us and see for your self…
• Our running tours are suitable for runners of all levels. The average rate is 6–7 minutes kilometer (9–10 km/hr). However, if you prefer quiet or go faster, we can adapt to your preferences, as long as the group allows.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
• Each tour has its time and place. The tours begin and end all in subway stations and are all circular routes, which always end up where we started. The Madrid Running Tour Center begins and ends at the Plaza de Callao.
how long is it?
• An hour and a half (8 to 11 kilometers).
• You need to book at least 24 hours in advance.
• For any queries contact us: email@example.com.
WHO WILL GO?
|Order inscription||Name||Surname||Date||Start time||End Time||Reserved places|