Be a local combining variety of tastings, History & Culture with our Authentic Tapas Walking Tour experience handed by native Madrilian. A tour with all 'tapas' and drinks included and get an inside look into tapas culture
Tour time: 7:00 pm
Plaza Isabel II
Estatua de Isabel II
- Some of the taverns to visit have won the ‘best Spanish tapa of the year’ prize
- Get a quick yet authentic insight into Spanish culture, history, and gastronomic tradition
Streetwise local guides will take you to the best tapas places and hideouts in the city. You’ll visit 4-5 emblematic venues and enjoy drinks and authentic tapas at each stop. Enough food for Lunch or Dinner. Get a quick yet authentic insight into Spanish culture, history, and gastronomic tradition on this 3.5-hour walking tour. The guides are Madrid-born connoisseurs with a deep knowledge of Spanish culture, history, and traditions. They enjoy cooking and know all there is to know about tapas.
Tapas culture involves ancient and vibrant social traditions passed down from parents to children, generation after generation. Conversations about life combine with fantastic Spanish wines and food. For centuries Madrid has had the benefit of the finest products from farms and the bounty from the seas, including the Mediterranean, Cantabrian, and Atlantic.
Have a chance to taste Iberian ham, chorizo, local cheese, gazpacho, croquettes, and a lot more delicious favourites with a selection of red and white Wines, beer, or soft drinks. Over 10 different types of tapas. Make the most of your visit to Madrid with this tour and get hints and tips from your guide to continue exploring this capital.
DEPARTURE TIME & DURATION
• From April to March, every day.
• Departures at 7:00 pm.
• Approximately 3.5 hours.
• € 75 per person.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• Foodie specialized Local Guide.
• Tapas and drinks (wine, beer, soft drinks or water) in each Bar.
• Tour will be guided in English & Spanish language.
GOOD TO KNOW
• Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking.
• This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
• You need to book at least 24 hours in advance.
• Comfortable shoes are recommend.
• Remember to go to the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time.
• This tour is available in English every day.
• The confirmation email is intended to be used as a booking receipt. You can print or present a copy of it on your smartphone or tablet.
WHO WILL GO?
|Order inscription||Name||Surname||Date||Start time||End Time||Reserved places|