Paella Cooking Class is a four-hour fun experience to share with friends or family. It is the perfect activity for cooking lovers. Learn how to cook paella along with “pan tomaca”, gazpacho, tapas and sangria from an English-speaking professional chef
Monday to Saturday: 10:00 am.
Calle de Moratín, 11.
- Learn how to cook one of the most famous Spanish dishes: the paella
- Complete the experience by learning how to cook other traditional Spanish recipes
- Have a great time with your friend or family cooking and tasting the best Spanish food
THE PAELLA COOKING CLASS
Paella Cooking Class is a four-hour fun experience to share with friends or family. It is the perfect activity to enrich your visit to Madrid, especially for foodies or cooking lovers. First, learn how to cook paella along with pan tomaca, gazpacho, tapas and sangria from an English-speaking professional chef. Then, enjoy eating and drinking in a distended atmosphere.
Our class starts visiting the Antón Martín Market (200 m away, open all days except Sundays and holidays) to buy the groceries we will need to cook our menu. We’ll buy vegetables, seafood and perhaps ham, cold cuts, cheese, olives, pastry… the offering and colouring of this traditional way of shopping daily supplies is endless.
Back in the school, you’ll have to apply yourself to prepare your sangría (yes, finally you will know the way to make it), and your the starter: gazpacho, that is a refreshing tomato-based chilled soup. Another taste of Spain worth mastering.
And then, we will start cooking the paella. Along the preparation, our chef will tell the story of this typical Spanish dish including its origins and its place in Spanish culture as well as handy tips that help you make a paella to be proud of.
Our Paella classes are 4 hours long; 3 hours to go shopping, prepare your gazpacho and cook the paella, and 1 hour to enjoy your creations with the sangría you made at the beginning of the class. (Note: on holidays, we’ll prepare one additional tapa, as market is closed).
Dishes are prepared in couples under the guidance of our experienced chef. All lessons are in English and no cooking experience is required.
how long is it?
• Four hours.
• Adults: 70 euros.
• Children (6-15): 35 euros.
• Includes market visit, recipe booklet, lunch and drinks.
• You need to book at least 24 hours in advance.
• For any queries related to this service please contact us by phone ([+34] 696 700 341) or via email (email@example.com).
WHO WILL GO?
|Order inscription||Name||Surname||Date||Start time||End Time||Reserved places|
- D Daned S (Luxembourg) We had such a fun time from the visit to the market, to the wonderful instructor, to the fun classmates and the meal. A highlight of our trip!
- M Marina L (Ukraine) The course relaxing and was full of interesting stories. The cook is an amazing person, with who is really interesting to talk to. Besides gave as lots of useful tips about Madrid, started from where to eat and about flamenco courses. The recipe were delicious and not us much difficult so I can continue practice with Spanish cooking at home. I would definitely recommend it
- T Thomas F. (United States) We did the paella class with our four children at the end of a 10 day visit to Spain. The cook was accommodating and gracious. We enjoyed shopping for the ingredients and creating paella. The class is one of the highlights from a trip that had so many highlights. I highly recommend Cooking Point for a great experience and to develop a strong foundation in Spanish cooking. The locale is clean, orderly and well organized for groups of all sizes. Don't miss this opportunity!