Experience driving an electric bike through one of Europe's largest urban parks with an expert guide. You will discover trenches built during the Civil War and other constructions such as the beautiful Serpents Bridge. Enjoy the greenest tour in Madrid!
Plaza de San Miguel, 2
- Glide through the trees of the largest urban park in Europe
- Climb to its highest hill and admire the skyline of Madrid
- Enjoy driving an electric bike
Get ready to travel from Madrid’s city center to the countryside in a matter of minutes. Begin in the heart of the old city, close to Plaza Mayor, and make your way to Plaza de Oriente, from where you can admire the colossal Royal Palace and Opera House. Glide past the beautiful Sabatini Gardens and take the long and steep San Vicente Hill. In a few minutes you will find yourself by the Manzanares river, which you will cross to reach Casa de Campo.
Once a forest reserved for kings and noblemen, who would enjoy hunting on its premises, the Casa de Campo is now a very popular place amongst locals. The small lake which you will see during the tour fills with madrileños during the weekends, rowing boats, and having barbecues. With the assistance of the e-bike’s engine climb a hill where you can take a few minutes to rest and admire the skyline of the city. Then begin the descent towards the river and get a great view of the Cathedral and the Royal Palace from the Huerta de la Partida before returning to the center of town.
With your electric bicycle you will enjoy this wonderful tour without effort, in an eco-friendly vehicle and whose battery assist the pedal to make the route completely comfortable.
DEPARTURE TIME & DURATION
• Daily departures every hour from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
• Approximate duration: 2 hours.
• 29 € per person (minimun 2 people).
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• Electric Bike, helmet and padlock hire.
• Map of the center of Madrid, raincoats and baskets.
• Professional English/Spanish bilingual guide.
• Please wear comfortable shoes.
• Tours can be slightly longer or shorter than stated.
• Minimun age to do the tours, 10 years old (28kg) - maximun 75 years old.(110kg)
• You need to book at least 24 hours in advance.
• Remember to go to the meeting point 10 minutes before departure time.
• For any queries related to this service please contact us via email [firstname.lastname@example.org o (+34) 696 700 341].
• The confirmation email is intended to be used as a booking receipt. You can print or present a copy of it on your smartphone or tablet.
WHO WILL GO?
|Order inscription||Name||Surname||Date||Start time||End Time||Reserved places|