Discover the Monumental Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas, world center of bullfighting. You can know a soul full of passion and where the best bullfighters in the world show off their art and good work place. A visit which you will cross the arena, his alley, doors, pens and 'chiqueros'.
Every day from 10:00 am to 5:30 pm.
Calle de Alcalá, 237.
- Discover every corner of the bullring and its museum with a marked route
- Audioguide available in Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian and German
BULLFIGHT MUSEUM & LAS VENTAS BULLRING TOUR
The audioguide takes us through the Las Ventas Bullring at our own pace, avoiding the influx of visitors and no waiting time. During the tour, you will enter every corner of the bullring with a marked route that will allow you to discover all the delights that this monument.
Visits with audioguide are available in Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian and German. At the end of the Tour you must return the audioguide.
• Adults: 12,90 €.
• Kids (5-12): 5,90 €.
• Senior (+65): 9,90 €.
GOOD TO KNOW
• Open daily, from 10:00 am to 5:30 pm.
• Days of bullfighting: Close 4 hours before the start of the show (Tour available from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm):
- Every Sunday from late March to early October.
- During the San Isidro Fair (from may 8th to June 8th).
- During the Autumn Fair in October.
• Closed: May 2nd, December 25th and January 1st. On 24th and 31st December will close at 1:30 pm.
• You need to book at least 2 hours in advance.
WHO WILL GO?
|Order inscription||Name||Surname||Date||Start time||End Time||Reserved places|