This 4-hour tour is a great opportunity to discover why this destination has been declared a World Heritage Siteby the UNESCO due to its amazing gardens and its wonderful monuments such as the Royal Palace.
From April to October: Tuesday & Thursday
At 15:00 pm
Calle San Nicolás, 15
Plaza de Ramales
- Take advantage of your stay in Madrid to visit the Royal Site of Aranjuez
- Discover one of the biggest symbols of the most majestic period of the capital
- Visit the gardens of the Palace of Aranjuez, declared UNESCO World Heritage Site
The Real Sitio y Villa de Aranjuez (Royal Site and Town of Aranjuez) is the perfect spot for tourism, a true pleasure for the senses. It well deserves its 2001 recognition as a UNESCO World Heritage Site Cultural Landscape. The old quarter and historic area are surrounded by spacious, leafy gardens, uniting the beautiful landscape and buildings.
The tour includes: Royal Palace and Royal Barges Museum (museum visit not included in October and when museum hours vary).
Highlights of the Royal Palace include the Porcelain Room, constructed on the orders of Charles III, and the Throne Room of Isabella II. The Gardens of Aranjuez surrounding the palace were considered the most beautiful of their time. Today they continue to delight visitors with such areas as El Parterre and La Isla, featuring a wide variety of plant and tree species.
The Museum of Royal Barges (long, narrow, light vessels generally used in ports and on rivers) was rebuilt in 1966. It presents the vessels used by kings and queens to travel along the Tagus River. Highlights include the gondola of Philip V, although the vessel actually dates from the reign of his predecessor Charles II, and the boats used by Charles IV, Ferdinand VII and Isabella II.
DEPARTURE TIME & DURATION
• April to October, Tuesday and Thursday.
• Four hours, approximately.
• Departures at 3:00 pm.
• Adults: 57 €.
• Kids (6-15): 42 €.
• Senior (+65): 51 €.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• Air conditioned motor coach.
• Bilingual official guide.
• Entrance to the Royal Palace of Aranjuez.
• You need to book at least 2 hours in advance.
GOOD TO KNOW
• Remember to go to the meeting point 1 minutes before departure time (Calle San Nicolás, 15, junto a la Plaza de Ramales).
• Please bring comfortable shoes and clothes.
• The confirmation email is intended to be used as a booking receipt. You can print or present a copy of it on your smartphone or tablet.
WHO WILL GO?
|Order inscription||Name||Surname||Date||Start time||End Time||Reserved places|